As twenty nineteen ends, WOI is grateful for the year as we feel proud to have worked with 31 inspiring Indian women entrepreneurs from various genres.
In India, as per recent researches, surveys, studies and our own experience on working closely with women entrepreneurs, it is sure that our nation has a large number of women with entrepreneurial dreams to ‘do something of their own’!
Beyond educational, personal, financial, societal and other constraints a lot of Indian women have gone beyond their limitations to set up a place for themselves in the entrepreneurial world. Women in India have to face a lot of struggle to set up a space for themselves in the entrepreneurial world.
Though the stories, educational qualifications, family and financial backgrounds of each woman entrepreneur may vary, one thing all of them have in common is their grit to be what they are today!
As we look back into 2019, WOI finds immense pleasure to have grown up into a community to Inspire, motivate and support women with entrepreneurial dreams. And, we are glad to have worked with the following 31 inspiring women entrepreneurs this 2019!
1. “Blogging space in India is rich and diverse with potential. But a lot of it isn’t channelized properly”
– Shailaja Vishwanath, Blogging & Social Media consultant.
2. “I co-founded my first startup at 24 and my first sale was to the CEO of a national television channel”
– Pooja Goyal, Social media Professional/Entrepreneur
– Anuradha, Founder of Bumpadum cloth Diapers
– Saritha Devpunje, Founder of Magneton Technologies
– Swati Jagadish, Lactation Counselor
– Shruti, Founder of a stylish Nursing wear brand : O’HappySunshine
-Reena, founder of Handloom clothing brand ‘Hastavem’
– Krithika, Founder of Kaya shastra : A natural body care products brand
– Naveena Karthika, Clothing Designer/Founder – ‘Medley of Sarees’
– Shauravi & Meghana, Founders of Slurrp farm : An Indian food & snack brand
– Bharathi, Owner of Aarika Fashions : Online apparel store
– Shilpi Sharma, Co-Founder of Indie Project store
– Madhumitha, Photographer & Founder Madhusharan Photography
– Aditi Verma, owner at Aditi’s Corner
– Salma, Founder of OrgaBlends personal care products
– Rittika, Founder & Interior designer at Ariyona Interiors
– Swapnaa Reddy, Celebrity Stylist & Founder of SWAADH -Clothing Brand
– Amala, Founder of KIDZBUY- Books for kids India
– Saranya, Founder of Tasharts: an online crochet store
– Anshu, owner at Mini Mods
– shravya, Owner at Little Souls wardrobe
– Priya, storyteller & founder of Kathapriya
-Swathi, Founder – A Toddler Thing
– Atreyi, Founder – MyVerduraCare.com
– Himani, Executive Director,The Royal Residency
– Kalpana, Founder – Pellipolajada & DecorbyKrishna
– Abhinaya, Founder: Mystique Spaces
– Manasa, Founder – MudraMagik
– Bargavi, Founder : Ladooz Jewelry
– Akshaya, Founder : Happy Pique
– Genslin, Founder : Farm to Home
These women entrepreneurs have proven to be successful beyond the constraints they had to face. It is also evident that, whatever their struggles maybe “women are capable of doing something of their own!”
We hope our year end features review motivates you to pursue your entrepreneurial dreams as we step into 2020! WOI wishes you all a very happy & successful new year ahead!